Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. We’ve compiled some of our most commonly asked questions to help you narrow down your search for the perfect wedding photographer. Don’t see your question give us a call or email, we’d be happy to assist any way we can
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How far in advance do you normally get booked?
- Generally, couples book 9-14 months ahead of their wedding date, some book as far as 18 months, some as little as 1 month. But the only way to guarantee your date is to book! So if you want my honest advice, book as soon as possible.
Q) How do we reserve our date?
- We can only secure a date for an event with a signed contract and deposit which is due at signing.
Q) Do you hold dates?
- We only hold dates if a deposit is made.
Q) Are wedding packages customizable?
Q) Do you include an engagement session with your wedding packages?
- Most of our wedding packages do include an engagement session as we think it’s a great way to get to know your photographer and for us to get to know you better! We do have one ala carte session that does not include it if you prefer not to for budget reasons or otherwise. Also, it is a really great chance for you to get comfortable having your photo taken and get used to having cameras pointed at you for an extended period of time. This way when we show up on your wedding day, you are ready to go. We can honestly say couples who do engagement sessions are WAY more comfortable being photographed on their wedding day than ones who didn’t. Plus you end up with some extra shots of you guys, not in wedding attire. A win for all.
Q) What is your most popular package?
- The majority of our brides select the Signature package which includes all day wedding coverage.
Q) Do you include the digital negatives with your wedding packages?
- All of our wedding packages do include digital files and a print release so you can have them printed wherever you like. We truly believe in printing your photos, they should not live on your computer!
- Your private online gallery gives you the opportunity to order prints from our professional print vendor
Q) Do you mind if our family members take photos at the wedding and reception?
- Of Course not! We will never tell your family to put their cameras away. All we ask is that they do not interfere with what you hired us to do- capture great images.
Q) What is your travel policy?
- We LOVE to travel and keep our travel rates as reasonable as possible. We love visiting new places, trying new foods, and seeing new sights! Please do not hesitate to ask us about coming out to capture your big day. We’ve photographed weddings down the street and also in San Francisco, Austin, TX. Just ask you will be surprised.
We get it you are awesome, how can we book you for our wedding?
I’m glad you think so! Please use the contact form and We can give you more details about our packages and prices and we’ll move forward from there!